[Radiance-general] glazing modelling

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 19:33:01 CET 2005

Hi Marija,

> Yes, I've already had that problem, and that is the reason why I've
> asked
> for the format definition.
> The other problem occurs when I put only one glazing definition
> into the
> file. Glaze script doesn't report error, but new material isn't
> added to
> list of available surfaces!? Do you have an idea why it is happening?

Make sure you have a final end-of-line character in your file.  A lot
of editors don't bother with it, but most Unix utiliities require a
final EOL (linefeed).  I checked the script, and I think this is the
most likely problem.

Regarding more than two layers, the math gets exponentially more
complicated with each layer, so I'm not likely to  add capability in
this area any time soon....