[Radiance-general] rtcontrib and ambient cache

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sun May 29 08:26:55 CEST 2005

The new version is checked in, and seems to be working.  You really
need to override some of the rendering options, though, as rad's
output is not appropriate for rtcontrib, anymore than it's
appropriate for mkillum.  It's a different use of Radiance and you
can't really think of it as rendering anymore.  In particular, the -
ad option should be set to something much smaller, since the ambient
cache is disabled.

Thanks again for helping me find the problem.  I think I worked it out.

-Greg