[Radiance-general] My first HDR probe - and some Q's

Fitzsimmons, Rob Rob.Fitzsimmons at Summit.Fiserv.com
Thu Mar 31 02:47:14 CEST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Kirk Thibault
To: Radiance general discussion
Sent: 3/30/2005 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Radiance-general] My first HDR probe - and some Q's

It seems to work only in the Classic version of PShop.  I tried to
designate the plug-in for PShop CS and drop the .lib file into the
System folder.  No luck in OSX 10.3.X.  I will try the Gimp and see how
that PANS out (ha ha ha!)

Nice render!  Yeah I noticed the "real" sphere had none of the
reflections of the others in it - looks very convincing nonetheless.  I
have used HDRShop to remove the tripod/camera from 2 images taken at 90
degrees.  I run it on a Mac with Virtual PC with no problems other than
it is slow.  I use HDRShop v.1 (the free, or formerly free version).

So you can do that in HDR bit depths?
Hmm not free - Plus I don't really want to buy Virtual PC.

perhaps I'l email the author of PTools.
Thanks for your input.

Rock on.

kirk