[Radiance-general] London tour 2005

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 16:51:24 CET 2005

This is a good reminder that we need to remember the "reply" button,
when used on a mailing list message, goes to the mailing list rather
than to the sender.  If you want to reply to the sender only, then
select their address and past it in the "To" box of your mailer.

I think we've all made this mistake at one time or another.

-Greg