[Radiance-general] Compile error on AMD running Fedora 4

Carsten Bauer cbauer- at t-online.de
Mon Jun 27 22:05:56 CEST 2005

iebele wrote:

>Hi Carsten ,
>
>I just just found it out myself, see me reply on Greg's message.
>Thanks, anyways, for you reply.

sorry for the repetition.. but when.looking at the timestamp it's funny
that I haven't received that message yet when I wrote my answer...(I
occasionally noticed unpredictable delays of message deliveries before,
e.g. receiving a reply before the question itself..:-) )

-cb

PS: so far I haven't yet looked for or tried any 64bit specific compiler
optimization. I'm a 64 bit newbie as well...