[Radiance-general] RE: New rtcontrib program - mkillum conflict

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 21:48:09 CEST 2005

Hi Martin,

Rtcontrib required some rather extensive changes to the diffuse
interreflection methods, which definitely introduced one or two bugs
that I have since fixed.  You need to make sure you have the latest
HEAD release, as I suspect you picked up a buggy version of src/rt/
ambcomp.c or similar.  If you recompile with last night's HEAD and
still have problems, send me a list of the options you're using in
mkillum and I'll see if I can figure it out.  I did my own test runs
this morning to check that it's behaving correctly, and I couldn't
find anything wrong.

-Greg