[Radiance-general] super high res images

Mark Stock mstock at umich.edu
Thu Jan 20 20:10:57 CET 2005

Jack,

I have only done images up to 28800x28800 (3 GB file), and
always by using rpiece or the method that you suggest.
Unfortunately, I have always done pfilt on the whole image, so I
have no experience with pfilting beforehand.

I can imagine that you could cobble together a script that would
read data from the adjacent images and attach a thin border
around each piece, allowing you to pfilt first. Then you could
trim the extra border off and assemble the full image later.

You've probably thought of this, though.

Mark