[Radiance-general] RE: Axel's tutorials

Axel Jacobs a.jacobs at londonmet.ac.uk
Tue Jan 18 19:37:53 CET 2005

> I strongly second greg's "wow!" My first introduction to radiance was
> thru a training session run by Axel & his tutorials are the best I've seen
> so far wrt radiance.

Thanks for the flowers.

> Axel: Would you mind if I added your tutorial to www.radiance-wiki.org?

I'd be delighted. Thanks a lot.

All
---

While I would like to keep the BASICs tutorial as it is (it's my teaching
notes, after all -- but please tell me if there are any mistakes), I would
be very happy to donate the ADVANCED one to whatever central docu
repository might come up
a) as they are, with additional contributions from you guys (I am happy to
maintain them), or
b) converted to HTML pages/Wiki/(Not DOC!!!)/whatever-but-open, gutted
out, broken apart, re-formatted etc. At the moment, they're in LyX/LaTeX
format.

Glad you like them.

Cheers

Axel