[Radiance-general] MacosX and X11 and radiance and blender and brad

J. Sienknecht johannes at itara.org
Fri Jan 14 16:07:22 CET 2005

yes it works! ((-:
thank you very much!

btw: is there a list like "recommended readings" for people who are starting
to learn radiance? I would like to know, as an example, what kind of math
and physics people (really) have to know, and which books are recommended
therefor etc.
I have orderd the "The Art And Science Of Lighting Visualization" - is
everything (and more...) I (will) ask about inside this book?

all the best

johannes