[Radiance-general] Deterministic calculations with Radiance

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 08:13:16 CET 2005

Yes, I could see doing this.  We would of course be accepting
differences between versions and machines to some tolerance, but it
should be sufficient for spotting any major regressions in the code or
between releases.  The trick then is to have enough well-designed test
scenes to cover all of the basic and some of the more esoteric features
of Radiance.  (The "prism" and "BRTDfunc" primitives spring to mind.)

-Greg