[Radiance-general] Deterministic calculations with Radiance

Andrew McNeil Andrew.McNeil at arup.com
Thu Feb 3 17:23:45 CET 2005

Looks like you're missing the pipe symbol.

Try:
ximage someRendering.pic | rtrace -ab 5 -oodLpnsm -h -x 1 -i   someOct.oct

The "|" is typed by pressing shift and backshash on a US keyboard.  If you
are unfamiliar with pipes check out these links for an explanation:
http://www.december.com/unix/tutor/pipesfilters.html
http://unix.t-a-y-l-o-r.com/USpipes.html