[Radiance-general] What's causing these artifacts???

Rob Guglielmetti rpg at rumblestrip.org
Sat Dec 24 07:20:32 CET 2005

Marcus Jacobs wrote:

> When initially attempting to find a solution to this problem, I tried
> to go back to issues that Rob Guglielmetti  was experiencing a couple
> of years back with a museum that he was modeling. At one time he
> documented his progression on his blog but the page has since been
> deleted.

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for reminding me that I have yet to fully restore all the stuff
from my old site.   I wish I could answer some of your interesting
questions, but in lieu of that,  I at least restored the page you were
looking for, albeit to a different (and temporary) location:

http://www.rumblestrip.org/static/rad-mkillum/rad_01.html

It's basically a long-winded journey toward mkillum enlightenment.  One
of these days, I'll get totally organized, but let's just say I'm not
making it a new year's resolution.  ;)

Now's a good time to also wish the entire list a happy end-of-the-year.
May you all have holidays filled with light (and if the light source is
small relative to the scene, use mkillum to render it).

- Rob