[Radiance-general] No more Mr. Nice Guy

atelier iebele abel atelier at iebele.nl
Fri Dec 16 16:09:00 CET 2005

He Greg,

I just have a G5 for editing video my last project, and I was surprised
how well a G5 is rendering with rpict. The G5 was one of the best
workhorses this month!!
On my G5 the deafult processor performance is already set on  "Highest".
Besides that, removing the -DNICE= arguments in rt/ Rmakefile is
something I like to check out, but I am fearly new with OSX, and I
haven't found any development tools yet.
Where do I find development tools for OSX, so I can run make?

-Iebele