[Radiance-general] AMD 64 Compile/Install

J. David Maino maino at psu.edu
Tue Aug 23 00:26:26 CEST 2005

I just recently upgraded to a 64 bit processor, and likewise am updating my
OS (Debian Sarge, 64 Bit). I tried looking through the archives, but could
not find anything specific I might have to do when compiling or installing
Radiance to take advantage of the 64 bit processing. What is the best
approach that people have found to build and run Radiance on a 64 bit
machine? I'm not a Linux expert by any means, so any little tidbits of
information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Dave