[Radiance-general] cross-post: radzilla gui version

Rob Guglielmetti rpg at rumblestrip.org
Mon Aug 15 07:33:02 CEST 2005

On Aug 13, 2005, at 1:48 PM, cbauer- at t-online.de wrote:

> Hi,
>
> thanx to Siebert I could upload a first update (Version 12. Aug) with
> some apparent bugs fixed..
> Thanx  also to Rob and Santiago for pointing them out..(cf also the
> News
> section on the radzilla site)

Hey Carsten,

Well, I downloaded the source, recompiled, and here's the error I got
this time:

rumblestrip:~/Desktop/office rpg$ rzvu -x 500 -y 500 test.zoct
*** malloc: vm_allocate(size=3221225472) failed (error code=3)
*** malloc[24926]: error: Can't allocate region
Abort trap

So I think we still have a problem with rzvu here.  But no matter, for
you are on vacation.  Have fun, and watch out for the bears, snakes and
mountain lions.  =8-)