[Radiance-general] mesh primitive definition

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 14:43:08 CEST 2005

Hi Jelle,

The Radiance mesh file is a compiled format.  The easiest way to it
is via Wavefront/Alias .OBJ format.  If you really want to write your
own custom exporter directly to .rtm, you'll have to adapt what lives
in the src/ot directory.  I wrote the routines to be general, but I
don't have guide to offer in their use.

-Greg