[Radiance-general] pcomb

Giulio Antonutto Giulio.Antonutto at arup.com
Tue Apr 12 15:55:48 CEST 2005

Tarik
What I would suggest is to render the box with -av 100 100 100 -ab 0,
without light sources (should be really quick).
After that perform a multiplication of the image with the white box and the
one with the box and the room together.
Since where is black is 0, you should have just the box at the end by
filtering:

Pcomb -e 'lo=if(li(1)*li(2),li(1),0);' room whitebox > final

Or
-e 'ro=if(ri(1)*ri(2),ri(1),0); go=if(gi(1)*gi(2),gi(1),0);
bo=if(bi(1)*bi(2),bi(1),0)'

hope it works,
giulio

BTW Check that the luminance is the same at the end.