[Radiance-general] modeling glazings

Jack de Valpine jedev at visarc.com
Wed Sep 8 18:28:13 CEST 2004

Hey Rob,

Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to make it to Fribourg this
year. The dates fall too near my son's birthday (three years old!) to
make it possible for me to attend. I will look forward to hearing about
it and at least obtaining the cdrom image if it is made available at
radiance-online.org

-Jack