[Radiance-general] Approximating the gross daylight flux throughvenetian blinds.

Greg Ward gward at lmi.net
Sat Oct 30 00:57:03 CEST 2004

Actually, the slat interreflection is significant, but modeling slats
in the BRDTfunc directly won't incorporate such behavior, since the
surface is flat and therefore doesn't see itself.  I have to model the
interreflections mathematically, and that's the tricky part.  That's
the part I think will take a day or two to work out, if I'm able to do
it at all.

-Greg