[Radiance-general] Re: CD of 2004 workshop now online

Peter Apian-Bennewitz apian at pab-opto.de
Fri Oct 15 23:50:54 CEST 2004

Rob Guglielmetti wrote:

> Charles Ehrlich wrote:
>
>> I found the ISO image.  Thanks Peter!
>>
>> I tried writing to a disk using Adaptec's CD Creator program, but it
>> wouldn't work.  Are there any free/cheap cd-writing tools that you
>> can recommend?
>

> There should be a menu item called "Create CD from image" or something
> like that, that's what my Adaptec EasyCD Creator program has.  Worked
> for me.  You can't just burn the .iso as a file.

for those with Linux and a configured cdrecord (e.g. files in
/etc/cdrecord indicating where the driver is located, see your favourite
manpage or html),
    cdrecord -v -tao  -data  cd.iso
(or -sao) should do the trick. However, this piece of information is
likely either redundant or incomprehensible.

-Peter

--
 pab-opto, Freiburg, Germany, http://www.pab-opto.de
 [see web page to check digital email signature]