[Radiance-general] Baking texture maps

Francesco Anselmo pisuke at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Nov 26 12:52:07 CET 2004

Hi Mike,

The only reference I know about texture baking with Radiance
is here:

http://www.radiance-online.org/radiance-workshop1/cd/Spanlang/index.html

The idea is to set up an ortographic view for each polygon.

I do something similar with blender, not fully automatic yet,
but usually my models are only made of triangles and a few quads ...

Maybe you can have a look at the glu tessellation functions
(like checking the MESA source code).

I've also put together a doxygen documentation of the radiance source
tree, that you can download from here:

http://www.bozzograo.net/radiance/pub/radiance_doxygen.tar.gz

This really helps me a lot when I'm looking for something
inside the radiance source tree, together with grep ...

Hope this helps ...

Francesco

--
Francesco Anselmo <pisuke at blueyonder.co.uk>