[Radiance-general] PAR 64 photometric data

Shakespeare, Robert A. shakespe at indiana.edu
Tue Nov 23 02:20:57 CET 2004

What beam spread are you looking for? VNSP, NS, FL, WFL are typical
designations.  GE has these in their lamp data base. BEGA and other
manufacturers have photometry of the lamp in a fixture fixture. I will
see what I can find unless someone else has the data at hand.

http://www.gelighting.com/na/specoem/lightbeams.html

Lots of PAR lamps in this data base which you can extract and run
through ies2rad. Make sure that the IESNA file aperture value is not set
to 0.

-Rob Shakespeare