[Radiance-general] Alpha Channel - Z-Buffer Images

Greg Ward gward at lmi.net
Wed Nov 10 23:12:17 CET 2004

Hi Kirk,

The -z option of rpict, or the "ZFILE" variable in rad input (use
RAWFILE also) will store the z-buffer for later depth-of-field
processing.  If you want to use Radiance for that, the pdfblur script
should come in handy.  Usage is described in the manual pages, which
are not repeated in the book:

	http://radsite.lbl.gov/radiance/man_html/whatis.html

-Greg