[Radiance-general] color of the light source

Bei Xiao beixiao at mail.med.upenn.edu
Sat May 15 00:40:12 CEST 2004

Hi, Greg
 Thank you. I am generating hyperspectral images using Radiance and also
PsychotoolBox. For right now, I rendered 24 chips of the macbeth
checker board to test the code of generating right color of hyperspectral
images. But the color of the objects come out weird because the light has a yellowish
color. So everything looks yellowish.

  I follwed the thread of the specular reflectance. But i am not so clear
what does the -st (specular thresold mean). Currently, I set the -st as
0.1. But I found whatever falue I use for specular reflectance, the effect
of the glossiness is not big.

Thanks,

Bei