[Radiance-general] Re: .rif file formatr

Greg Ward gward at lmi.net
Wed May 12 20:37:44 CEST 2004

Hi Bei,

To continue a list of scene files or materials, simply create a new
line:

scene= this.rad that.rad
scene= onemore.rad

Later appearing lines/files will follow earlier ones.  Examples of .rif
inputs are given in the first chapter of "Rendering with Radiance,"
which is online at:

	http://radsite.lbl.gov/radiance/book/

-Greg