[Radiance-general] Still having trouble, new pics........

John Sutherland js0754 at bris.ac.uk
Mon Mar 29 20:50:17 CEST 2004

Firstly Guilio,
	Yes im using mkillum , the sources are about the equivalent of a
few cm behind the windows and they are shining in through the glass. Do
you still think there might be something up to do with the mkillum?

Secondly Georg , I was following the rendering parameters suggested by

http://radsite.lbl.gov/radiance/refer/Notes/rpict_options.html

Which suggests that 512 and 256 for ad and as is accurate? My mistake if
they are not, but im trying double that now anyway. Cheers guys.....
John