[Radiance-general] mixfunc for dichroic film?

John An whollycow at mac.com
Mon Mar 1 04:30:50 CET 2004

Jack,

Just the sound of BRDTfunc scared me off.  I'll have to have a closer
look at this material type.

I apologize for resurrecting a previously discussed topic.  But my
search ("dichroic," "multiple material," "materials with multiple
properties," etc. on radiance-online, as well as "dichroic brtdfunc" on
google ) resulted in no useful results (that I found).  Do you have
some suggestions as to other search terms to find this past discussion?

Thanks for always responding so quickly.

John