[Radiance-general] RE: 60Watt bulb luminaries data

Martin Moeck MMoeck at engr.psu.edu
Wed Jun 30 18:07:27 CEST 2004

Anthony,

You can download an IES photometric file for a PAR 60W incandescent narrow flood from Osram Sylvania at

www.personal.psu.edu/mum13/60PAR30.CAP.NFL25.ies <http://www.personal.psu.edu/mum13/60PAR30.CAP.NFL25.ies>

Use  "ies2rad 60PAR30.CAP.NFL25.ies"

This will create the file "60PAR30.CAP.NFL25.rad" in metric units (meters).

I never saw photometric files for simple incandescent lamps.

I am currently running a fairly accurate simulation in AGI32 V1.7, which will complete in 3 hours for a simple empty box 3X3X3 meters and one PAR lamp.

Martin Moeck, Penn State