[Radiance-general] Illuminance calculation on a virtual surface?

Raphael Compagnon raphael.compagnon at eif.ch
Mon Jun 28 09:26:14 CEST 2004

Hello Jim,

You can simply slightly change your script by specifying rtrace option -fac
that will directly generate a Radiance picture on its output. Of course,
you will surely have to increase the density of the calculation points
piped to rtrace in order to have a picture with reasonable size.

Raphael Compagnon