[Radiance-general] rhcopy/rholo

O Graf s0343631 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Sun Jun 27 13:54:24 CEST 2004

I guess, I've solved the problem with -r option of the rholo command. My mistake
was that I used

rholo -o ogl -r bar.hdk bar.hif        instead of
rholo -o ogl -r bar.hdk

But I still can't see any changes in the bar.hdk. Actually I've done the
following: (bar.hdk is a holodeck file from a laser scan of a real bar room)

rholo -n 1 -o ogl bar.hdk bar.hif         to calculate the destination hdk-file
rholo -n 1 -o ogl sphere.hdk sphere.hif   to calculate the second hdk-file
rhcopy bar.hdk -h sphere.hdk              to copy sphere into bar
rholo -o ogl bar.hdk                      to view the changed bar-file without
                                          overwriting the values

Maybe I am just missing some important bit of the whole procedure?

-Olga