[Radiance-general] Re: Radiance Teaser (reminder)

Georg Mischler schorsch at schorsch.com
Tue Jun 22 16:04:43 CEST 2004

Rob Guglielmetti wrote:

> Carsten Bauer wrote:
> > Hi Greg,
> >
> > yeah, we're a bunch of lazybones. Folks are waiting for YOU to give us
> > the answer :-) (-:
>
> Yeah, what gives there?  Like it was a shock Schorsch would take the
> crown?  Come on Judge Greg, let us have it!

The explanation is not particularly technical. Pretty much
everybody on this list could figure it out by considering the
sequence of ambient ray propagation, and a minimal amount of
spatial imagination. A look at the diagram on page 552 of the
book might make it even more obvious.

-schorsch

--
Georg Mischler  --  simulations developer  --  schorsch at schorsch com
+schorsch.com+  --  lighting design tools  --  http://www.schorsch.com/