[Radiance-general] Radiance Teaser

John Mardaljevic jm at dmu.ac.uk
Mon Jun 7 17:48:32 CEST 2004

Dear Fellows,

Here's a little Radiance teaser to exercise the noggin(*).

Explain the absence of level 2 ambient sampling (blue) markers
directly under the box in Figure 2 of the Third Radiance Tech Note.
Level 2 markers are scattered across the rest of the plane, why not
under the box?

The Prize?  Something money can't buy: the respect of your peers!

The Judge?  As I'm not too sure of the reason myself, I nominate
whasisname....  Greg.  Post answers to this thread.

-John

The Tech Note can be found here:
http://www.iesd.dmu.ac.uk/~jm/resources.html

(*) noggin
n : informal terms for a human head [syn: attic, bean, noodle]

Dr. John Mardaljevic
Senior Research Fellow
Institute of Energy and Sustainable Development
De Montfort University
The Gateway
Leicester
LE1 9BH, UK