[Radiance-general] Re: Help with transfunc

Mark Stock [email protected]
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 18:59:56 -0500 (EST)

I tried what you suggest (and some minor variations of that with
rview from a 3.6a release in December. The window popped up and
I saw a handful of multicolored pixels (there's no color at all
in my scene), and then SegFaulted. I'm going to try it with the
new release, and with rpict, and see what's up with that.

Mark