[Radiance-general] Animation Exposure

Mark de la Fuente [email protected]
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 17:04:00 -0600

** Proprietary **

Hi Everyone,

As some of my last posts indicate, I am using ranimate to set up a
series of animations.  Everything seems to be working, however I am
having a hard time getting the exposures to work out.  Because my
interior space is mostly windows, my exposure varies in order to get the
renderings to look normal.  If I set the exposure to one value, then
some frames look great while others are way overexposed.  It seems that
to correct this problem, a file with exposure settings can be
developed.

However, I will have to go frame by frame and try and figure out what
exposure settings might work in order to develop this file.  And if I
make 150 or so  images per animation like I am planning, this will be a
very tedious task to accomplish with rview.  I guess I can interpolate
and guesstimate, but perhaps there is a better way of doing this?
Anyone run into this issue before?

Mark de la Fuente
[email protected]