[Radiance-general] OT Spam - Never Mind!

Fitzsimmons, Rob [email protected]
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 10:23:21 -0800

 I think I found my own answer - RTFM!
I went to the mailman admin page and suppressed my email from the subscriber
list...
but then again - I needed a password to get in, so maybe the spam is not
coming from emails found on this list

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Fitzsimmons, Rob
To: '[email protected]'
Sent: 1/28/2004 9:47 AM
Subject: [Radiance-general] OT  Spam

this list (the archives) is one of only 2 only places on the web where
my
work email is listed, and I've been getting spam.

Is anyone else having that problem? Or should I be checking the other
list
archive?
Perhaps that's the cost of having a searchable list archive - spiders of
all
kinds

anyone have some tips?
would it be possible to suppress our email addresses when its put in the
archive?

thanks
Rob F
[email protected]