[Radiance-general] Re: rendering with radiance book

Greg Ward [email protected]
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 08:11:47 -0800

Please, as a favor to myself and Rob and the other authors, who spent
months developing the material for RwR, do not purchase an online copy
from some third party who has no right to sell it.  You are only
helping to make thieves richer.  If you desperately need a section from
the book, I will send it to you.  Otherwise, please wait until the book
is available again in a month or so.

This time around, we will be splitting the profits from book sales to
all of the coauthors, so everyone stands to make a little money off it.
  We expect it to be very little, as there simply isn't that much left
over after printing and distribution costs, but it will be something.

Thanks.
-Greg