[Radiance-general] Re: difference between ascii and binary output

Greg Ward [email protected]
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 21:49:35 -0800

Hi Alexa,

The latest version of pvalue (from the HEAD distribution) includes a
-dF option to output byte-swapped floating point problems.  If your
source and destination machines have different byte orderings (little
endian vs. big endian), then this might solve your problem.  You also
should apply the -H option (in addition to the -h option) to avoid
output of the image resolution string, which will likely mess up the
reading of the data.

-Greg