[Radiance-general] Re: A question about Animations, and about the Book that will solve all my troubles...

Greg Ward [email protected]
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:33:40 -0800

Hi Jeffrey,

In fact, it's not a Cygwin problem.  It's due to something missing in
the key.fmt file.  I forgot to add the new -vo and -va view parameters
to the list, so the format string didn't match any of the views
produced by rview.  Here is the corrected version, which works:

rview -vtv -vp ${px} ${py} ${pz} -vd ${dx} ${dy} ${dz} -vu 0 0 1 -vh
${vh} -vv ${vv} -vo 0 -va 0 -vs 0 -vl 0 -t ${t}

I should have checked it before reposting the message -- I had the
chance to correct my mistake, before!

Sorry,
-Greg