[Radiance-general] Conrad 1.2 Password

John Barry [email protected]
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 11:58:08 +0000 (GMT)

--0-1716563313-1075895888=:26149

Hello everyone.
Is there anyone out there who has the 3d Sudio to Radiance file converter program 'Conrad 1.2' ? Especially the password that unlocks the program as it is zip-protected? I downloaded the program some time ago and never checked the site for the password and now the site is no longer available.

Many thanks if anyone can help.

--0-1716563313-1075895888=:26149

<DIV>Hello everyone.</DIV>
<DIV>Is there anyone out there who has the 3d Sudio to Radiance file converter program 'Conrad 1.2' ? Especially the password that unlocks the program as it is zip-protected? I downloaded the program some time ago and never checked the site for the password and now the site is no longer available.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Many thanks if anyone can help.</DIV>
Yahoo! Messenger</b></a> - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends
--0-1716563313-1075895888=:26149--