[Radiance-general] radout problem

Tim Hanson Tim.Hanson at arup.com
Tue Dec 21 12:19:26 CET 2004

Incidentally,

I came across a problem with TORAD export recently - if anyone has had
problems trying to export with LAYER names  - you need to edit the torad.lsp
file and replace 'setsamplemode' with 'setradsamplemode'.

Leaving the prefix box blank, the rad files will be exported in the current
directory with the layer names.

Tim

Tim Hanson
LIGHTING DESIGNER
ArupLighting
13 Fitzroy Street
London W1T 4BQ
*Tel: 0207 7554448    * Fax: 0207 7552752
* tim.hanson at arup.com
Web <http://www.arup.com/lighting>