[Radiance-general] radout problem

Marija cveleglg at bankerinter.net
Tue Dec 21 11:04:00 CET 2004

Hi,
I am trying to export AutoCAD objects to Radiance, using radout.
Next problem occurs: some object from the file are exported and some not.For
all layers (colors) rad files are created, but some of them don't contain
any polygon description.
I tried to convert just that "problematic" objects, call radout, select
object, and I've got next thing in the prompt:
1 found
1 was filtered out

Some of these objects are complex, but some are rather simple.
Can someone please tell me what might be the problem here, and how could I
solve it?

Thanks for your time,
Marija