[Radiance-general] Materials properties in desktop Radiance

Julia Mundo juliamundo at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 20:00:43 CEST 2004

Dear all,

I'm just starting to use desktop radiance. I have modeled a 3d building in Autocad and now I would like to add some new materials to the Library. My question is how can I input the transmission factor of materials? Because I think the material editor window only has the option of changing average reflectance, specularity and roughness.

I will appreciate any help since the selection of different materials' properties is the main part of my work.

Best wishes,

Julia Mundo.