[Radiance-general] material properties of ancient window panes?

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Tue Apr 27 21:27:51 CEST 2004

Hi John,

of course I watched your thread. In my model, the situation is a bit
different. I don't care about exterior appearance, the windows are
mainly light sources. However, as I am working on a model of a real
building, I don't want to create a glass material just by guessing, and
I am currently searching for e.g. measured data of glasses as used in
that time. However... as almost all the light goes through these
windows, the values of transmissivity and color will only change the
numeric results, not the perceived appearance, right? So it is not that
dangerous ;-)

Thank you + CU, Lars.