[Radiance-general] Re: Ranimate / Mkillum issue

Greg Ward gward at lmi.net
Mon Apr 19 17:45:01 CEST 2004

	** Non-proprietary, but possibly hazardous **

Hi Mark,

I hope by this you mean that you were able to solve your problem.  Good
-- although I noticed an omission in my original response.  I should
have written:

	frame=$1
	time=`ev "5.25+($frame/4)"`
	gensky 3 21 $time +s -a 38.7 -o 90.5 -m 90 > sun.rad
	rad -v 0 lobby_a.rif
	cat ./octree/lobby_a.oct

I missed the "lobby_a.rif" needed for the rad command.

-Greg