[Radiance-general] No rendering on the other side of glass? check this out?

John Sutherland js0754 at bris.ac.uk
Wed Apr 14 10:57:58 CEST 2004

Ahhhh ok, makes sense... this is not what I was expecting. As the inside
is dark, and so is the glass, I was expecting the glass not to reflect
much light? What properties do I need to play with to get what I was
expecting, ie darker looking glass from the outside, not reflecting
much? You must know what I mean, like stainglass on churches, its very
murky from outside, definetly cant see much reflection in it.

Cheers guys!
John