[Radiance-general] Re: question about parallel use of rpiece ..

Greg Ward [email protected]
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 17:31:03 -0700

Looks like no one answered this query.  Unfortunately, the answer is
"no."  Not much to elaborate, I'm afraid.  The best you can do is use
rad to generate the rendering options you pass to rpiece, like so:

% rad -v 0 -n scene.rif OPT=options.txt
% rpiece @options.txt [rpiece options] octree

You'll need to consult the rpiece man page for further details.

http://radsite.lbl.gov/radiance/man_html/rpiece.1.html

-Greg