[Radiance-general] Re: Compiling Radiance on Panther (Mac OS X 10.3)

Greg Ward [email protected]
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 07:42:28 -0800

Hi Rob,

You made the same mistake I made last time I installed from HEAD -- you
forgot to download the rad3R5sup.tar.gz file and overlay it on the
distribution prior to installation.

I made a correction to the "installib" script so it doesn't screw up
like this next time.  It's very confusing the way it is, because you
have no idea from the message that it's ray/lib that's missing rather
than /usr/local/lib/ray.

Let me know if it works!
-Greg