[Radiance-general] Compiling Radiance on Panther (Mac OS X 10 .3)

Rob Guglielmetti [email protected]
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:32:01 -0500

On Oct 29, 2003, at 11:15 AM, Giulio Antonutto wrote:

> have you tried different places for lib's and bin's?

Hi Giulio,

I tried an alternate lib directory (/usr/lib/ray/radiance), and even
created a lib directory in my home directory, but that failed as well:

Where do you want the library files [/usr/local/lib/ray]? ~/lib/ray
ls: lib: No such file or directory
csh: d1: Subscript out of range.
rumblestrip:~/Desktop/Software/Radiance/source/ray rpg$

It says lib doesn't exist, yet:

rumblestrip:~/Desktop/Software/Radiance/source/ray rpg$ ls ~/
Desktop         Library         Music           Public          lib
Documents       Movies          Pictures        Sites

Hmmm...

   Rob Guglielmetti
[email protected]
www.rumblestrip.org