[Radiance-general] Re: Online availability of conference CD-ROM?

Greg Ward [email protected]
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 10:07:17 -0700

I suppose we should appeal to Peter A-B to make the ISO image of the CD
available online.  I don't know if there are bandwidth issues -- Peter?

For my part, I have put some snapshots from the workshop up on my
website, for those who are interested.  The URL is:

	http://www.anyhere.com/gward/snaps/workshops/radiance03.html

Also, for those who downloaded Photosphere recently and are
experiencing crashes, there is a new version that fixes this problem
also on my website:

	http://www.anyhere.com/gward/pickup/photosphere.tar.gz

The command-line tool for building HDR images is also available, but I
have only compiled it on the Mac for the moment.  I should get around
to compiling it under Linux "real soon now".  (Photosphere won't be
available on other platforms until someone volunteers to rewrite the
GUI.)

	http://www.anyhere.com/gward/pickup/hdrgen.tar.gz

Cheers,
-Greg