[Radiance-general] Online availability of conference CD-ROM?

Rob Guglielmetti [email protected]
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:56:02 -0400

Question for the 2003 Radiance Workshop attendees (hi everyone!):

Last year, the workshop CD was made available online as an iso image
for anyone who wanted it.  Will we be doing that again this year?  I
vote yes; Peter, is there room/bandwidth available on
radiance-online.org?  Reason I ask is that I'm writing a little report
on the Workshop for my friend's computer graphics website, and I'd like
to mention whether this is available (as I did last year).  I recall
everyone voted on it last year, at the workshop.  Maybe we could reach
an e-consensus here?  Let me know.

Rob Guglielmetti
[email protected]
www.rumblestrip.org